You are very happy because a little one is coming in just few weeks from now to add color in your dull, boring and stagnant lifestyle. You have waited enough and now it’s time to feel the real pleasure of your life. You cannot wait to hold the little fellow in hand, there is still some time for you to decorate the room for the baby, however, you are somewhat confused and unable to decide as which color should be considered. The universal colors are two; plaint pink and plain blue, so you can find plenty of blue baby nursery ideas on the internet as well as some terrific pink décor ideas as well.
If you have chosen not to know the gender of the baby, I suggest you to go with the gender neutral theme for the nursery. The reason I am emphasizing you to with blue baby nursery ideas is because the hues of blue can do wonder with the room, all you need to do is to pick the right shade without wasting time and resources, above all your hard-earned money.
Follow these 12 best blue baby nursery ideas if you are looking to make your little one’s room adoring, beautify and eye-catching.
The furniture or the bedding liners/cribs can be bought in polka dot designs in many hues of blue. There are some animated cribs for the prams as well. For winter you can buy a warm crib that has soft texture or material to keep your kid cozy and for summer the blue cribs may be soft yet very airy so that the air can circulate while the baby sleeps on it.
Decorating the room with blue curtains is another way of making an impressive environment. If there are more than two windows in the room, use white tulle or chiffon curtains along with designers’ blue curtains, they will help stop the excessive light and heat from coming in the room.
Never overdo with any of the blue color, doing so would make the room bright or overloaded, sometimes overdone.
The decorators always use white while they follow blue baby ideas, because there must be some space or broadness, and according to decorators the white color can make the space look wider if it is used with the natural shades in a sensible manner. Just follow blue baby nursery ideas and do this in the right way.
The tiles of the room can have two colors as well. If you cannot afford to change the floor as of now, let it be of wooden or cherry wooden color or it can be an ordinary hardwood floor.
- Use blue rugs and white towels in the room.
- How about using some paintings on the wall. Get a fresh portrait of your newly born and use it in the frame.
- Hang some colorful toys over the pram and scatter some stuff toys around, they don’t necessarily have to be in blue color.
- The wall stickers, made with vinyl or any removable substance would also work wonderfully in accentuating the theme.
- The room may have some art pieces as well.
- How about some decorative lights? They will make room bright.
- Last but not the least when you follow blue baby nursery ideas and do make sure to add some cushions on a small sofa nearby. You can use this seater during feeding.